Re: [squid-users] Squid with ldap_auth

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:40:21 -0800 (PST)

A-o-a

           Thanks, initially i was giving the username
and password in the commnad it self and it was not
working and when i tried it other way, it do give some
response.

             Can u pls tell me that where that i can
find documentaion on squid with ldap_auth apart from
squid tarbal and its manpage.

            Since yet i do not know that what
parameters should my DC (Domain COntroler) will be
needing , or what should be command sysntax to make it
work.
              I have tried it Linux base LDAP as well,
but it did not give any resposne other than ERR

               Help required

=====