RE: [squid-users] Local Servers Question

From: Scott Wrosch <swrosch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:25:06 -0500

Thanks Henrik!

I actually received my answer earlier today. I didn't completely catch
his name due to a noisy environment, but the assistance was much
appreciated, and I do have things functioning almost the way I want.
Unfortunately, the rest is beyond my control.

Thanks again!

Scott Wrosch
email swrosch@marketingassociates.com

configurations