RE: [squid-users] cachemgr.cgi

From: Tomas Palfi <tpalfi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:31:30 -0000

michael,

cachemgr.cgi would be in /usr/local/squid/libexec/ directory in standard installation. if you enable your web server (ie. apache most probably) for cgi scripts copy cachemgr.cgi to the cgi-bin dir. i have cachemgr.cgi on different host than squid - in this case enable that host in squid.conf to be able to execute it from that host

tp