[squid-users] Reverse proxy needing help

From: Andreas Widerøe Andersen <awand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:59:20 +0100

Dear list readers,
I'm new to Squid, but I've been given the job to set up a reverse proxy
which simply re-routes traffic from the outside internet (outside IP) to an
IP/server inside the network of this company. The inside address is of a
range they only use inside their firewalls. We've got a Squid server
serving plain http/80 requests, but now they need access to a webbased
email program that runs with https/443.

Can anyone please direct me to a tutorial (if one exist) that can help me
along the way?

If you have any tips n' tricks I should know of I'd like to hear them aswell.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

(Btw: I'm running FreeBSD 4.8 RC and Squid 2.5 STABLE2)

/Andreas

---
Andreas Widerøe Andersen <awand@pragma.no>
Pragma AS