[squid-users] can squid do this?

From: Victor Tsang <victor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:46:24 +0800

I'm wondering if squid can cache the end-user's request as well when it
is working as a accelator.

I'm currently using squid as a accelator sitting in front of a mod_perl
enabled apache server, which helped a lot in speeding up the responds of
apache, but last night when I was stracing the httpd and see what is it
doing, I found that some of the httpd were busy reading data uploaded
from the end-user for the file attachment feature.

I wonder if anyone know if I can config squid to read in the whole
user's request first before submitting the data to apache, so I can free
up the apache child to handle other request instead of waiting for the
user's upload.

Many thanks in advance.

Victor