[squid-users] Chaining squid to another vendor proxy....and FTP

From: Clint Davis <Clint.Davis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:44:03 -0700

Im using my squid to forward to BlueCoat proxy device. HTTP works fine.
When my IE or Netscape issues an FTP request to squid, which gets forwarded
to BC proxy, the result is a read-only session. I cannot do PUTs in
this scenario. Squid is 2.5. Is this an issue of chaining two proxies?
Is it a caching issue? BlueCoat support staff was not helpful - they
dont support squid so what can I say. Any hints or sympathies are
greatly appreciated.

Clint Davis