[squid-users] LDAP helper/ NDS

From: michel lodap <michel_lodap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:03:53 +0200

Hi all,
I am having trouble configuring squid_ldap_auth.
When I run squid_ldap_auth with the following configuration:

~#./squid ldap auth -b o=itcarlow -u cn -D cn=admin,ou=staff,o=itcarlow -w
admin -h ipaddress
and when I enter the username and passord bebe bebe
the result is ERR

when I add this time -p 636 -Z to specify a secure connection I am getting
nothing even though netstat tells me that a secure LDAP connection is
established

when i try this time the above configuration with a filter this is what i am
getting
squid ldap auth: WARNING, could not bind to bindn 'Strong(er) authentication
required'
squid ldap auth: WARNING, could not bind to bindn 'Strong(er) authentication
required'
ERR
Then again netstat still tells me that a ldaps connection is established.
Can somebody help me?
Many thanks in advance.
Michel

Découvrez les nouvelles émoticônes animées de http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866