[squid-users] cache out of date

From: Lucio Crusca <lcml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:19:31 +0100

Hello everybody. I'm quite new to Squid, so maybe this is just a newbie
problem.

I have set up a caching only squid server, configured as a transparent proxy
(in conjunction with the relevant iptables rules). However the cache
doesn't get updated when a new version of the page is uploaded at external
websites (at least at some of them). One site whose local cache gets not
updated is www.lesboss.it, but there may be others. What portion of the
neverending configuration file should I look at?
The version of the installed Squid cache is 2.5.7-2.

Thanks in advance,
Lucio.