[squid-users] New Problem but not too related too squid

From: Bruno Lopes de Souza Benchimol <brunobenchimol@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:39:41 -0300

        I had a problem that accessing yahoo mails webpage to compose
messages it took too long, like 2 minutes or so to load up while without
proxy it was fast enough, like 2-3 seconds, ok first I though it was proxy
and some settings, but now I got others problems, now it doesn't access
hotmail anymore, gives an error page on IE but since its "too good" it
doesn't say which error or which http code is it.
        Ok I tried out Mozilla, then it worked like a charm, no slowness, no
nothing, perfect. I would like to know if anyone else got this problem, I
was seeing some problem about hotmail blank page, maybe its something
related, you guys could try up this solution.
        I Also would like to know if theres a patch for IE, since I couldn't
find anything good on Microsoft site, I know this isn't too related to
squid, but anyway IE doesn't work good with proxies, I don't know why.

Thanks,