Re: Fw: [squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

From: sania maro <marosania@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:47:59 +0100 (CET)

Thank you very much for your consideration.

I actually want squid to redirect parameters (that it
saves in its cache directory) to the websense server
(installed on W2k3).

So you think that I need to install the websense
plugin for squid on the proxy server. Then squid will
be able to redirect parameters to the websense server?

Do I need to add any configuration to the websense
server?

Thanks a lot.