Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 w/ LDAP

From: Steven Adams <steve@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:42:07 +1100

Hey Again,

Ok i have run squid_ldap_auth program from command like and enter
user/password and it comes back OK so it seems to be working..

I put this in squid.conf

 authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -H
ldap://192.168.0.1 -D "cn=adminsq,o=adminsq" -w etc etc...
acl authenticated proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow authenticated

It pops up with user/password feild but it keeps saying its the
wrong/user password, i cant see nothing in it logs at all.. Is there
anyway to put this into debug mode so i can see whats going on.

Thanks again!