[squid-users] Squid Reverse Proxy and SSL

From: David Lampkin <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:49:56 +1100

Hi,
            I’m currently pilot-testing a squid as a reverse proxy server,
to go in front of an OWA (Exchange server web interface) I have got it to
work fine with http, I can also access the pages by https, however when I
access the page, and login using https, the browser switches back to http,
if I manually change the protocol back to https, it then keeps working using
https. Some of the objects within the pages are http

Any ideas?

Has anyone on this list setup OWA behind a squid reverse proxy?

David Lampkin
Lincom Solutions
dave@lincom.net.au