[squid-users] Squid child process die after few second

From: <kianyang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:31:00 +0800

I have recompile squid from the source code. During compilation there is no
error or warning. After I install and run squid. At first I can seethe child
process as below

26088 ? S 0:00 /usr/local/squid/sbin/squid
26108 ? S 0:00 (squid)
26112 pts/7 S 0:00 grep squid

But after few second all the squid process die. Can anyone help me on this?

Thank You.

Regards
Kian Yang,Liew