[squid-users] http and https forwarding

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <Wennie.Lagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:52:51 +0300

Hi all,

Can you please help me on how am I going to redirect https request to
ssl-proxy.ISP.net port 8080 and http request to proxy.ISP.net port 8080.

I have a proxy server and its currently working ok, now we are going to
migrate
to an ISP with 2 proxy servers 1 for https and the other for http.

the objective is to accept all request from my clients/workstations either
http
or https then its my proxy server to forward it to a specific parent proxy.

thank you very much,

wennie