Re: [squid-users] OT: SquidGuard vs DansGuardian

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:22:41 +0800

Matt & Aaron,

Thanks for your answer. Actually, I want to use this redirector program to
manage the content of HTTP packets such as pornography, gambling, etc and
VIRUS. So far, SquidGuard do it's job very well but there is no feature to
filter virus.

I know that Squid also has virus filter (ICAP version), but perhaps using
3rd party utility is more shortcut.

Please correct me

Thx & Rgds,

Awie