[squid-users] Replacement/Removal Policy Type

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:56:44 -0400

If I want to use the "heap LFUDA" replacement/removal policy, what needs
to go into the "list of modules" section of the --enable-removal-policies=
parameter for configuring/compiling?
I went into src/repl to look for policy names. Tried a few names by
guessing and am unable to come up with anything that works.

I've no specific need for LFUDA, short of wanting to benchmark some
different setup scenarios.....

Can anyone help me with getting squid compiled to support the other policy
types?

Tim Rainier