Re: [squid-users] Refresh pattern, understanding age

From: Eric Blanchi <ebb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:13:46 +1000

Hi,
just re-prompting this question:
1. Is it possible to achieve the behaviour described below?
2. If so would either refresh pattern work to achieve it:
        refresh_pattern . 0 100% 100 ignore-reload override-lastmod \
        override-expire
        refresh_pattern . 100 100% 100 ignore-reload override-lastmod \
        override-expire

Cheer, Eb.

--
Eric B. Blanchi