RE: [squid-users] WCCP: Web Cache ID 0.0.0.0

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:23:58 -0400

Yes I do, plus the WCCP packets. In comparing these redirected packets
to a working WCCPv2 third party cache I can see in the GRE header the
third party cache has a redirect header, where my non-working squid does
not have this header.
Any reason why I would have this in my squid configuration? Or is this
a part of WCCPv2 and I should not see this?

Thanks,
Bryan