Re: [squid-users] acl and never_direct

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:18:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Merton Campbell Crockett wrote:

> The problem that I am having is that HTTP requests that use an IP address
> are being forwarded to the parent cache. Can you not combine "dstdomain"
> and "dst" in the same acl?

You can use IP addresses in a dstdomain acl if you like. This will match
requests using these explicit IP addresses only.

Or you could use dst acls in addition to the dstdomain acls. The logic for
all access type directives is spelled out in
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-10.html (uses http_access as an
example, but they all work in this manner)