[squid-users] Re:[squid-users] Squid denies access to Yahoo Mail when word "ass" is on the bad_strings.acl file.

From: zazgyn <zazgyn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:40:39 -0300

Palula,

We use the following configuration here:

acl porn url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/regras/porn"
acl noporn url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/regras/noporn"

On "porn" file, is registered the "bad-word" list.
On "noporn" file, are the exceptions (ex.: assessoria (ass), computador (puta), etc.)

You can download a example on:
http://www.pt2rod.qsl.br/freebsdstuffs/acessorios/squid.regras/

Rodrigo.