[squid-users] anyone with any experience using squish?

From: Paul Matthews <paul.matthews@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:56:30 +1000 (EST)

Hi there,

Ive just installed squish on my squid server machines and Im looking at
limiting downloads for each of my users, although I have it kinda
working there is VERY LITTLE documentation for it anywhere, I was
wondering if anyone else on the list has used it before and can point me
in the direction of some documentation or at least answer a few
questions for me.

1. Can I get it to display usernames only, not ip address?

2. How can I set the download limit?

3. Is there a squish.conf or equivalent somewhere Im missing?