[squid-users] Squid and sarg

From: Nolan Rumble <nmr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:03:15 +0200

Hi,

At the moment I'm generating log files from my squid server using sarg
on a daily basis which gives me a run down of what each user is using.
Is there a way to get sarg to do some sort of separation of time for the
different tarrif structures? ie. sarg must show the bandwidth usage for
the 08:00 - 17:00 slot, 17:00 - 00:00 slot and the 00:00 - 08:00 slot,
so that each different slot can be seen separately for each user?

Are there any other squid accounting packages which offer this feature?
An HTML report of the results would be ideal.

Thanks
Nolan