[squid-users] Squid is waiting for ?

From: Christian Herzberg <Christian.Herzberg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:46:18 +0200

Hi all

I wrote some day ago the our squid is crashing or waiting of what ever.
Now I guess I know te problem. Squid can´t resolf the sites but why?
After a restart everythink is fine again.
The troupble is with kernel 2.6 and squid 2.5STABLE12 mor worth then with an
old system with kernel 2.4 squid 2.5STABLE3.
The stable 3 is working for abou1 or two month without a problem but the
stable12 is waiting until 1 or two days.
Any ideas?

Thanks

-----
Christian Herzberg