Re: [squid-users] Re: They know we are using squid? Had no idea...

From: Vadim Pushkin <wiskbroom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:13:39 +0000

Henrik/all;

You could be right on the order, I am also having some problems using the
cachemgr.cgi which I believe is due to the order. Also, I am able to ssh
out using my proxy, and I wish not to.

Since looking over a few other configs, I've modified my own and have
attached it.

I sincerely appreciate any input and/or suggestions from the community.

Regards.

.vp

   Vadim