[squid-users] Adobe PDF files corrupt when parameters are passed in URL.

From: Louis Baumann <lbaumann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:32:04 -0700

I work for a dealership and recently the manufacturer began embedding our
dealer number as a watermark in PDFs via a parameter in the URL. Ever since
they started doing this Adobe Reader is reporting that the PDFs are corrupt
when trying to open them. If we bypass Squid then there's no issue and the
PDFs open fine.

I've tried adding a no-cache acl but that didn't help. I've searched the
list and Googled the web but haven't found a solution.

Were currently running Squid 2.5 Stable 11. Any ideas of how I can solve
this?

Sincerely,

Louis Baumann