Re: [squid-users] Re: They know we are using squid? Had no idea...

From: Vadim Pushkin <wiskbroom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:09:22 +0000

Henrik;

Thank you for your assiatnce, using your suggestions I was able to prevent
Via and X-Forwarded-For from leaking out, well at least it no longer shows
up on the dnstools.com site.

I am still at a loss as to why I am unable to use cachemgr.cgi. On that
note, please allow me to explain my setup. I have *no* httpd server running,
but I am trying to use webmin to access this cgi. My webmin module config
is properly setup to the right locations for the cgi. When I try to use the
cgi, by just hitting continue without a username/password, I get a cache
manager error:
connect: (146) Connection refused

Any ideas onyone? I know I can't be the only one with this setup. I've
already posted my config file but I can re-post if anyone is interested.

Thanks all,

.vp