RE: [squid-users] Delay Pools

From: <lokesh.khanna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:00:56 +0100

Hi Patrick

I don't have answer for your question. But I want ask few questions on
Delay Pool.

When you implement Delay pool for each user and limit bandwidth to
128kbps for each user, then how does it react for normal http browsing
traffic. Does it bypass normal http browsing traffic and apply 128k
limit on heavy download, if yes then what is the criteria for defining
heavy download and a heavy download.

Thanks - LK