[squid-users] Squid3 and certificates in a cluster

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:10:44 -0700

Suppose I have two squid3 machines that are clustered, and I want them
both to offer reverse SSL proxy (depending on whichever is active of
course). Assuming that all is set up correctly, couldn't I just keep
identical copies of the certificate and key on each machine and expect
Squid3 and the Internet to not know the difference?

Thanks!