Re: [squid-users] Squid-cache clustering

From: Jerry Thomas <thomasj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:09:08 -0400

Hello,

I am a bit confused here. I am currently running an several servers each
with an instance of apache 2 and squid 2.5 using:

httpd_accel_single_host On
httpd_accel_host 127.0.0.1
httpd_accel_port 80

>From your email it seems like I can set the apache servers as cache
peers? Is that correct.

I ask because I would like to put squid on separate servers but can't
figure out a very good mechanism for it it to use all the "origin"
servers and detect if an origin server is down.

Jerry

--
Jerry Thomas            thomasj@scoregroup.com
I.T. Director           ph. 305-662-5959 ext. 242