Re: [squid-users] use samba to solve missing passwd pop-up problemcaused by NTLM

From: K Pang <time_breath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:03:20 +0800

Ya thanks a lot.
i've got another question.
since i'm running a proxy server for an Internet Service Provider, the
windows domains for which we need to support NTLM are large in number and
belonging to different companies, is it practical to configure the squid and
samba in such way that squid will be able to support NTML for multiple
windows domains? pls advise. thanks in advance.