Re: [squid-users] How to customize ERR page with tag for user-agent ?

From: Alexander Grüner <agruener@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:19:30 +0200

> I can't help you with customisation but I am curious - can we see
> squid.deny-useragenst contents? :-). Where you get those?

I got them from:
http://www.bleedingsnort.com/article.php?story=20050303190103553

But this list does not work for squid of course so I converted the file
a bit and selected only the Malware and P2P stuff.

Since I am new to this list, I do not want to post the txt file here,
because it might be a little bit too long (10 kb), about 75 user-agents.

If somebody wants it, please send me a mail or tell me if I can post it
here.

Regards,
Alexander

PS: Hope the reply works...