Re: [squid-users] Howto Clear Cache Periodicaly

From: Arianto C Nugroho <ari@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:08:07 +0700

My understanding of squid caching after reading its documentation and FAQ is
that
squid will have some kind of representation of every object that it cache.. so
providing that you have enough memory, squid will be searching for
cached object
in the memory not on your disk, so it should be fast..

i have bigger cache size and my average http_respond is around 1 second, with
cache_hit around 0.00091 second ..

CMIIW