[squid-users] Advice on private keys and SSL

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:07:41 -0700

All,
Suppose I am using V3 Squid, and I have multiple SSL directives to
reverse-proxy multiple domains. I am sorta new to the whole SSL
certificate process so forgive the uninformed question here. Obviously
I would want different certificates for different domains. BUT would I
want to have a different key for each certificate? In other words is it
better to use a single key to obtain certificates from, or have multiple
keys, one for each certificate? I would assume choice B is the answer,
but I just wanted to be sure.

TIA!