[squid-users] icp child no route to host

From: wpc <wasepc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

iam in the process of phasing out my old proxy with
squid-2.5stable1. I have installed stable 13 on
another proxy. Iam currently doing tests with the new
server with the old server as the parent cache. the
problem i have is i get "no route to host" for some
sites.

this has something todo with the firewall i presume,
how should i solve it ?

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die