Re: [squid-users] cannot access website with Error: NO URL

From: Yoseph Basri <yoseph.basri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:52:36 +0800

Hi Hendrik,

My squid 2.5STABLE10 can not access this www.hbfootball.com.cn also,
and have the same error message.

As your suggestion, i have read

> http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-14.html#ss14.5
> and look for "Can't connect to some sites through Squid".

according to this info, there is ECN issue (if i'm not wrong). i tried
to follow:

To work around such broken sites you can disable ECN with the following command:

echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

my /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn has already been zero "0", but still can
not access that web.

Another things also, I try to open this web using public proxy that
running squid, and this public proxy can not open also.

Any idea?

Thanks

YB