RE: [squid-users] Cachemgr + NTLM

From: Jason Gauthier <jgauthier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:22:12 -0400

> fre 2006-04-28 klockan 07:38 -0400 skrev Jason Gauthier:
>
> > I can access the cachemgr fine, but once I select an item
> in it, like
> > "Memory Utilization", (or anything in the list!) it
> proceeds to give
> > me an access denied.
>
> Maybe you have set cahcemgr_passwd very strictly?

It's currently set to 'all'.

I also found I receive the SAME error when I access cachemgr to an
instance of squid without NTLM authentication.

(I have two, one for auth and one for trans. If I access the one for
transparency, I get the same error)

FYI, dansguardian is in between client and server. However, browser is
making a direct connection to the server. (As in, Bypassing DG)

Apache/Squid are on the same system.
But something somewhere, is mucking things up.