[squid-users] force the internet access only for my proxy server

From: Rodrigo Brito <rbrito@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:41:54 -0300

i have a squid proxy in my company and i don`t need to configure the
proxy and port in the internet explore.
i denied a lot of sites , but the users find another proxy servers in
the internet and they configure the proxy in the internet explore for
access denied sites.

is there any way to block the internet access using another proxy ?
 i`d like to force the internet access only for my proxy server