[squid-users] Reverse proxy testing and number request squid can handle in revers proxy mode

From: Balu <thambi_thekku@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Can we test reverse proxy using a web-ploygraph bench
marking tool. I think there is workload available for
this called webaxe-2.5.pg.

But looks polygraph testing for reverse proxy is still
seems to be ubder construction and not completed yet.
Can any one confirm if reverse proxy testing can be
done using polygraph in reliable way.

Other question how many request can squid handle in
reverse mode with very good harware configuration
mode.

Regards,
-Balu.