[squid-users] Errors during make

From: Robert Shatford <bshatford@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:56:14 -0500

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum, so I would like to say
hello.

I am having troubles when I run "make". It throws a bunch of errors
that I don't understand. I was wondering if it outputs those errors
log somewhere and then I was wondering how do I find out what these
errors mean. I am very new to Linux and Squid, this is my third
attempt
at making a server and it is the furthest I have gotten. Any help
would
be wonderful.

Thank you for your time.
Bob Shatford