[squid-users] Wiki Configuration Examples

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:00:49 +0800

Hi everyone,

In case you've not seen, there's a small group of configuration
examples in the Squid wiki. These can be found at:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/

Please let me know if you're interested in contributing a configuration
example or two.

I think it'll be helpful to see a handful of accelerator setups to
demonstrate using Squid as a front-end to a number of web servers,
either in a clustering/loadbalancing setup or a URL redirection type
setup. I also think an "SSL offloader" example or two would be helpful.

If you're interested then please drop me an email at my squid-cache.org
email address and I'll hook you up with the appropriate Wiki editor
access.

Adrian