Re: [squid-users] auto blacklist users

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:29:30 +0900

I've been trialing a set of test commercial services locally, including
proxy site filtering. I've written a series of external ACL helper plugins
to do things like phishtank/safebrowse filtering, match against some
malware RBL lists and these proxy lists.

Paying clients can download the proxy site lists and also submit new proxy
site lists and help correct errors.

I wasn't planning on going live with this until the appliance was built (early
next year) but I'm happy to break out just this particular module and offer
it at a discounted rate per-server.

Its commercial because someone has to keep the lists updated and write new
modules. As a server admin (or an appliance buyer!) you only have to care
when the automated updates stop. Other than that things will just "keep working."

If you're interested in this then please let me know and I'll pass on some
per-server and site pricing.

Thanks!

Adrian