[squid-users] Squid "Library"

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:25:19 +0900

Hi everyone,

As part of last years site redesign I had an idea for organising a "library" of
relevant papers, example deployment cases and anything of general interest.
Its a bit .. lacking. :)

You can find the two brief entries that I have there at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Library/ - Flickr and Wikipedia deployment examples.

I'd like to fill that out a little more, so if you're using Squid in any way
bigger than your home internet connection and you'd like to contribute something
back, please consider drafting an article covering the whats, whys and hows.
If its any good I'll throw it in the Library and organise you a Squid T-shirt.

Adrian