[squid-users] With Two Internet connection

From: Arun Shrimali <arun.reso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:09:53 +0530

Dear All,

I using 2.6.Stable.4 squid on fedora 6 (planning to switch to fedora 9
(whenever release)) with one internet source. But due to non
reliability of this source we have to hire high cost another reliable
net connection (DSL).

Now I want from squid to use the source one for regular use, but
whenever source one is not available switch over to source two, and
when again net is available from source one, switch back to source
one.

I don't know is that possible or not, if possible can anybody help me
out for that.

regards

Arun