[squid-users] bypass proxy for local addresses

From: Shaine <gsm_linux_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 03:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,

Basically we can do the bypass proxy for local addresses via web browsers.
This is inbuilt functions of certain web browsers.
Like that, can we bypass some web request which are locally hosted ( In the
same network ) via squid-cache ? I think from any of ACL method we can do
that , anyway i do not have exact idea , can some body help me please ?

Many Thanks
Shaine.