[squid-users] Invalid Response

From: Roy M. <setesting001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:43:07 +0800

Hi,

Some of our users will receive "Invalid Response" when they are
uploading images thru HTTP (POST) using our web program:

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid Response

The HTTP Response message received from the contacted server could not
be understood or was otherwise malformed. Please contact the site
operator. Your cache administrator may be able to provide you with
more details about the exact nature of the problem if needed.

The problem is NOT ALL users has this problem, but just some of them.

So are there any hints I can look into the problem?

Thanks.