[squid-users] reverse proxy filtering?

From: Jeff Sadowski <jeff.sadowski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:54:18 -0600

I'm new to trying to use squid as a reverse proxy.

I would like to filter out certain pages and if possible certain words.
I installed perl so that I can use it to rebuild pages if that is possible?

My squid.conf looks like so
<==== start
acl all src all
http_port 80 accel defaultsite=outside.com
cache_peer inside parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=myAccel
acl our_sites dstdomain outside.com
http_access allow all
cache_peer_access myAccell all
<==== end

how would I add it so that for example

http://inside/protect.html

is blocked?

and is it possible to filter/replace certain words on the site

like replace "Albuquerque" with "Duke City" for an example on all pages?

what would I add to the config page to get the the perl script to do this
I can write a perl script to replace the incomming text using regex
but I couldn't find how to use it in squid.
Say I have a perl script named abq2duke.pl