[squid-users] NTLM Auth and Java applets (Any update)

From: Nitin Bhadauria <nitin.bhadauria_at_tetrain.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:15:08 +0530

Dear All,

I have the same problem ..

Everytime a browser proxying through squid tries to load a secure java
applet, it comes up with a red x where the java applet should be.

So I have bybass those sites for authentication, But the problem is
users how don't have permission to access internet they are also able to
access those sites.

Please update if we had find any other solution for the problem.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Regards,
Nitin Bhadauria