[squid-users] How to do a limit quota download on a Squid proxy

From: tintin_vefg54e654g <maf1488_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

my configuration is as follow :

I have a Mandriva 2009.1 OS, with squid ( + sarg, and mrtg) proxy.
so, in the purpose to keep few free brandwicth for working using ^^ I would
like to set limits download.

I don't have users identifications, I see my users by IP adress.
The matter is I would like to set a quota as a limit of 100Mb per day of
download per IP adress.
How is it possible to do such thing.
is it ? ^^
if I dare ... most simple way.