[squid-users] Script Check

From: <michel_at_casa.co.cu>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:34:24 -0400

Hello

Using squid 2.6 on my work, I have a group of users who connect by
dial-up access to a NAS and a server freeradius to authenticate each
time they log my users are assigned a dynamic IP address, making it
impossible to create permissions without authentication by IP address.

now to assign levels of access to sites are
authenticating against an Active Directory, but I want to change that.

I want to create a script for when you get a request to the squid from
the block of IP addresses, run a script that reads the username and IP
address from the server freeradius radwho tool that shows users
connected + ip address or mysql from which you can achieve the same
process

and can be compared to a text file if the user is listed, then access
it without authentication of any kind.

It is possible to do this?

Sorry for my english, is very poor.

Thanks