[squid-users] Recommendations for ICAP malware av scanning?

From: Chris Richardson <crichar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:09:29 -0400

Hi guys I was hoping someone might have some input or recomendations for me

here is what i am trying to do I think i would like to setup squid and
use an ICAP server to do av and malware scanning doesnt matter the
software opensource or comerical was wondering if any one had any
ideas so far i am thinking clam and or kaspersky

thanks
-Chris